html - How to call a function for each element with a particular class, every time the window scrolls (jquery)) -


i trying make scroll-triggered function slides elements in 1 side based on scroll position. run on elements 'my-class', code seems think 'this' window, not each 'my-class' element. there wrong way calling function? how can each element run function?

here basic html structure:

<div class="wrapper">     <div class="my-class"></div>     <div class="not-my-class"></div>     <div class="my-class"></div>     <div class="not-my-class"></div>     <div class="my-class"></div> </div> 

some css:

.wrapper {     width: 100%;     height: 100%; } .my-class, .not-my-class {     width: 100%;     height: 350px;     margin-top: 10px;     background-color: #888888; } 

and jquery:

function fadein($element) { $scrolltop = $(window).scrolltop(); $windowheight = $(window).height(); $pageheight = $('body').height(); $elementheight = $($element).height(); $baseoffset = $($element).offset().top; $length = 100; $finaloffset = $baseoffset + ( $elementheight / 2 ); $current = ( $scrolltop - ( $finaloffset - ($windowheight / 2 ) - ( $length / 2 ) ) ) / $length; if ($current > 1) {     $current = 1; } else {     if ($current < 0) {         $current = 0;     }     else {} } $opacity = $current; $slide = ( $current * 100 ) - 100; $(this).css({"opacity": $opacity, "left": $slide, "position": "relative"}); } $(window).on("load resize scroll",function(){     $('.my-class').each(fadein(this)); }); 

you need pass in function so:

$('.my-class').each(function(){    fadein(this)  }); 

so this referring .my-class element instead of window


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PySide and Qt Properties: Connecting signals from Python to QML -

c# - DevExpress.Wpf.Grid.InfiniteGridSizeException was unhandled -

scala - 'wrong top statement declaration' when using slick in IntelliJ -